Formed Coping & Formed Coping Plus
Click thumbnails to see additional images.
OMG Formed Coping and Formed Coping Plus products are easy to install, tested and warranted systems that act as the roof’s first line of defense. OMG Formed Coping and Formed Coping Plus systems feature a 20 Ga. continuous galvanized cleat, formed coping cap with integral 5/8 inch angled drip edge and hidden 6-inch splice plate.
Each piece is 10-ft. long and the system is designed for parapet walls ranging from 3 inches to 36 inches wide. Coping cover is available in .040 in. or .050 in. Kynar 500 aluminum or 24 Ga. Kynar 500 coated galvanized steel, and comes in three standard sizes to accommodate most parapet wall dimensions.
Features & Benefits
- ANSI/SPRI/FM4435/ES-1 tested and approved.
- Includes 20-year Excel Warranty for wind speeds up to 110 mph.
- Engineered cleat with locator flange and features pre-punched slotted holes 12-in. OC for easy attachment and installation.
- Optional heavy-duty .050-in. formed aluminum cover available.
- Provided with 1½-in. stainless steel nails.
- Concealed splice plate enhances color continuity, prevents water infiltration at joints and maintains overall professional appearance.
Specs & Details
Downloads & Videos
Standard coping is formed from .040-in., .050-in., .063-in. or .080-in. aluminum; or 24 Ga. galvanized steel with Kynar 500® coating; custom metal by request. Standard coping cap length is 10-ft. Cleats are 20 Ga. or 16 Ga. galvanized steel. Concealed splices are the same color and finish metal as the coping cap. Coping is fabricated to the wall widths from 4 inches to 36 inches. Face legs range from 3 inches to 12 inches. Back legs range from 2 inches to 8 inches. Custom sizes and materials are available by request.
|Wall Size||Face Height||Back Leg Height|
|Minimum 4 in.
|Standard 24 in.
|Maximum 36 in.