OMG RhinoBond is the fastest growing method of attachment in the commercial roofing industry for TPO and PVC membranes based on patented electromagnetic induction welding technology. The system uses the same fastener and plate to secure both the insulation and the membrane to the deck without penetrating the roofing material. The result is a Factory Mutual-approved system that does not create any point of entry for moisture, requires fewer fasteners and provides superior wind uplift performance.
Features & Benefits
- RhinoBond uses up to 50% fewer fasteners, up to 30% fewer seams and zero penetrations of the roof cover, when compared to traditional mechanical fastening methods.
- FM approved and supported by most roofing system manufacturers.
- Fastest growing method of attachment in the commercial roofing industry.
- RhinoBond Plates meet FM 4470 criteria for corrosion resistance, and feature a wide welding surface to promote a strong bond.
- A tighter fastening pattern provides additional attachment points for full-width membrane, thus providing enhanced security with no half-sheets, fewer seams and zero membrane penetrations.
The RhinoBond system includes specially coated plates, available for TPO and PVC membranes through roofing systems manufacturers that can be installed with several OMG fasteners. RhinoBond is compatible with polyisocyanurate, hard cover boards, and can be used on XPS and EPS with cardboard discs that protect the insulation from melting during the induction process. RhinoBond TreadSafe plates & plastic tubes are available for use on compressible insulation. RhinoBond tools come with six (6) magnets. Extra magnets sold separately. RhinoBond tools operate on 110v and 220v power sources.
PATENT NOTICE: The OMG RhinoBond® Electromagnetic Induction Tool is covered by U.S. Patent No. 8,492,683.
|Cat. No.||Product Description||Packaging Quantity||Weight (lbs)|
|RBT005||RhinoBond Induction Welding Tool (w/ 6-pk magnets)||1 ea.||44|
|RBM002||RhinoBond Magnets||6 Pack Set||20|
|RBT-POWERCORD||100-ft. Power Cord||1 ea.||N/A|