When it comes to roof drainage, getting water off the roof is the name of the game. OMG’s line of 3 through 6-inch SpeedTite Drains with built-in Vortex Breaker technology are designed for improved flow performance that rivals many traditional new connection drains.*
Features & Benefits
- Available in 3-, 4-, 5- and 6-inch sizes to accommodate most rooftop drain conditions.
- SpeedTite® Drains flow like traditional new connection roof drains. The flow performances help to get water - and dead load weight - off of the roof faster.
- The Vortex Breaker disrupts the slow draining effect of a vortex, providing a smoother more consistent flow rate and helping to eliminate "chugging" that can cause damage to plumbing systems.
- Also available with a TPO or PVC coated flange for direct hot-air welding.
- All OMG SpeedTite Drains have been certified by QAI Laboratories to conform with ASME 112.6.4 and CSA-B79-08.
Designed to fit into existing drain leaders in re-roofing applications. Installed from the roof's surface.
10-in. long drain stem accommodates most existing field conditions and can be field cut if needed (down to 2.5-in. minimum). Custom lengths also available.
Also available with TPO or PVC coated flanges for hot-air welding.
The following is accurate for all SpeedTite Drains:
Drain Body: 11 gauge (.125-in.) spun aluminum
Seal: OMG SpeedTite mechanical seal
Flange: 17-in. diameter with sump area
Strainer Dome: Cast aluminum
Stem: 10-in. length
Clamp Ring: Cast aluminum (not in TPO- and PVC-coated models)
|Water Head Level||3-in. SpeedTite||4-in SpeedTite|
|4-in.||267 gpm||288 gpm|
|5-in.||346 gpm||469 gpm|
|6-in.||347 gpm||560 gpm|
Measured in Volumetric Flow Rate (gallons per minute).
|Cat. No.||Size (in)||Clamping Ring||Coated Flange||Package Quantity||Dimensional Weight (lbs.)|